Get ready to be blown away by jaw dropping sceneries!
Fly the magnificent Kuta Beach coastline, passing the iconic Tanah Lot temple along the West coast to the breathtaking volcanic crater of Mount Batur. Lake Batur, Bali's largest lake, is situated within this crater, next to a young active volcano. We explore this sometimes smoking volcano by circling the crater. The return journey takes you over Ubud highlighting the village, its river gorges and the beautiful patterns of the rice fields.
All of our pilots are Western pilots, either from Australia, New Zealand or Canada and are very experienced operators, strictly guided by Indonesian Aviation Laws – Your safety is assured.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend wearing darker colors to reduce any window reflections.
Starting time: 8 am to 1pm
Duration: 60 minutes
- Mineral Water prior to departure
- Photo opportunity upon take off at the Heliport.
- Prices are per person and based on a minimum of 4 passengers sharing. We reserve the right to add more passengers or reschedule the flight if total passenger numbers less than the minimum requirement.
- A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage (total max payload 407 kg.)
- Passengers are to be ready at the Heliport at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic.