Uluwatu means "the head of stone", and is one of the most spectacular Hindu temples along the Bali coastline. Built by a high Hindu priest from East Java named Dang Hyang Dwijendra in the 11th century, this beautiful temple is located atop a limestone cliff towering 90 meters above the Indian Ocean. Flying south past Jimbaran Bay and Dreamland surfing beach, we view this ancient temple and then continue over deserted beaches, seaweed farms and limestone cliffs. Before turning north towards the Heliport we briefly fly over the Bukit and the famous Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue.
All of our pilots are Western pilots, either from Australia, New Zealand or Canada and are very experienced operators, strictly guided by Indonesian Aviation Laws – Your safety is assured.
If you plan to take photographs we recommend wearing darker colors to reduce any window reflections.
- Mineral Water prior to departure
- Photo opportunity upon take off at the Heliport.
- Free hotel pick up for private charter flight from Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian and Sanur.
- All charters and hotel transfers require passengers are to be ready at the Heliport or at your point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage (total max payload 457 kg)
If your group exceeds the payload limitation or exceeds the maximum numbers of passengers per flight, the flight will not operate. A total payload limitation applies for total passengers and luggage.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to pilot's discretion, weather permitting and route traffic.