Explore Bromo - Kalibaru - Merubetiri National Park - Sukamade (turtle beach) - Ijen and its Blue Fire
A long travel day as we will leave from Yogyakarta at 08:00 am to Bromo. Estimated arrival in Bromo is 09.00 pm. The accommodation is at Bromo Permai Hotel.
We are leaving early in the morning (04:00 am) to Pananjakan Mountain (by Jeep) to take a walk through the crater and witness the spectacular sunrise.
At 10:30 am we start our drive to Kalibaru. The accommodation is at Margo Utomo Hotel.
We start our plantation tour that includes coffee, cocoa, white pepper, clove and cinnamon as well as a Dairy Farm Then we visit National Park Meru Betiri before heading to an Adventure Tour on Sukamade Turtle Beach, a virgin secluded beach where turtles lay their eggs. The accommodation is in Homestay.
We go on a trek in the forest of the National Park, through cocoa and rubber plantations as well as other factories. We then reach Ketapang. Accommodation in Ketapang Indah Hotel.
We begin our Ijen tour at 11 pm with a Jeep ride before walking to “hunt the blue fire” of great Ijen Volcano.
We finally transfer you to Ketapang Harbor in Banyuwangi for the end of this adventure.
- Transport transfers from/to Yogyakarta city center (Jalan Prawirotaman and surroundings, Jalan Sosrowijayan and surroundings area, Jalan Gejayan, Jalan Kaliurang until km.5, Jalan AM Sangaji, Jalan Sudirman)
- Local guides
- All activities (Trekking program, plantation tour program, Sukamade beach tour program, Ijen tour program)
- Entrance fees (except for Bromo, which is 220.000 IDR per person on weekdays and 330.000 IDR per person on weekends)
- Bromo jeep
- Tour in the estate (Kalibaru)
- Program of the tour on the beach Sukamade
- Trekking program (national parks Meru Betiri)
- Ijen blue fire
- Homestay 4 nights (Bromo-Kalibaru-Sukamade-Ijen)
- Meals (4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Mineral water
- Gas mask
- Entrance Bromo
- Ferry tickets to Bali
Discounts available if more than 3 people (Please contact us at email@example.com to adapt the price according to the size of your group)